Well, here's where I'm most commonly found, since I chose not to try to get my borrowed laptop (thanks Steve!) to receive wireless internet in my room. There are a bunch or regulars down here in the day - the 'commuters'. They did some wonderful commuter skits for Follies, which mentioned the computer room and in which I got a few mentions too. I'd been given the nickname 'Our Lady of the Computer Room' so to make fun of the fact I'm often in here first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and checking emails during the day, I made a silly icon of 'Our Lady of the Computer Room'! It involved some ridiculous posing in front of the new Mac that takes your photo, and sticking a paper plate to my hood! The icon now hangs above the printer in here! It's made sveral people cry with laughter. I take my role seriously and wash up empty coffee mugs as part of my stewardship of the room!


