ENTERING CLASS END OF YEAR PARTY

Ricardo and I (co-class presidents) organised a class get together at the nearby pizza place last Monday evening. It was an end of year little party and chance to acknowledge the people leaving. (We have some people who are transfers from other seminaries, just doing one year at CDSP). Not everbody was there but there was a good turn out considering how busy we all are and it was an enjoyable couple of hours. Got some nice photos of people in our class. We have one more monthly class lunch this coming Monday and we're going to end that by singing together as a class in chapel like we did at the beginning of the year. We have such a great class - really friendly people - a lot of interest in spiritual formation and also a particularly musical bunch. I mentioned these things in the Class Report I wrote recently for the Board of Trustees. I'll miss these people! It was an honour for me that they chose me to be their Class President and it's been a privilege to be with them this year.



Above: view down the table



Above: Kevin and me


Above: me and Karen



Above: Ruth and me


Above: Edwin and Andrew



Above: Andrea, Deborah and Gia



Above: David, Priscilla, Mike and Kathy


Above: Brian, Jan, Betsy and Kate


Above: Andy, Michelle, Alanna and Dina



Above: Tom and Deborah



Above: 'Lizzardo'
(aka 'The Prime Ministeress' and 'El Presidente')